Enrollment in the 24 for 24 Program has concluded; all memberships have been reserved. Interested in participating in the 24 for 24 Program next season? Be the first to know:
Sign Up Here
Donate $75 to support our education and outreach programs for San Diego students and get access to $24 tickets 24 hours before a performance.
How it works:
- DONATE – Make your $75 tax-deductible contribution (please use an existing account or create a new one – this is important!)
- LOG IN – Log into your account when you are ready to purchase tickets to a show.
- PURCHASE – 24 hours before the performance begins you can purchase 2 tickets for $24 each in Area 1 or Area 2 (not valid in Gold Circle or Area 3 seating). The discount will appear at checkout. Remember – you must be logged in to YOUR account for the special pricing to be available.
- GO – Your tickets will be held at Will Call. Don’t forget to bring $3 for parking for performances Tuesday – Friday.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Subject to availability. If a date you choose does not have Area 1 or Area 2 seating available, try the next day – 24 hours out from the next performance. We hope this doesn’t happen, but it could.
- 2 tickets per production, that means if you LOVE a show and want to come back again and again, you will need to pay full price. If you have friends who want to join you, point them to this page.
- This very special program cannot be combined with other discounts, subscriptions or membership/donation benefits.
- Ticket sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Handling/facility fees do apply. Not valid for Special Events.
- Good for shows in the 2018/2019 season: The Squirrels, Queens, Seize the King, Hundred Days, The Year to Come, Diana. Valid until March 31, 2019.
Photo credit: Brandon Bieber, Barrett Martin, Emily Padgett and Erin Davie in Side Show; photo by Kevin Berne.