THE WITHOUT WALLS FESTIVAL IS
THURSDAY, OCT 17 – SUNDAY, OCT 20
AT ARTS DISTRICT LIBERTY STATION
(Do not show up at La Jolla Playhouse. We won’t be there!)
Liberty Station has complimentary parking throughout its campus. It does get busy, so arrive early to give yourself time to park and get to your show’s location.
FREE EVENTS FOR ALL, THURSDAY – SUNDAY
CLICK HERE for daily schedules.
– This is a ticketless event. Check your confirmation email for location and time of your show. Your email confirmation is your ticket into your show(s). No late seating/entry/exchanges.
– See the MAP to all the shows. Box Office services will be available in the North Promenade.
– Questions? Call (858) 550-1010 or email [email protected].
– If your show involves walking and/or is located outdoors, please wear comfortable shoes and check the weather forecast for the day/evening.
– Bring a beach chair and blanket so that you can hang out in and around the North Promenade to enjoy free programming and the music on the Show Imaging Festival Stage. Don’t forget your refillable water bottle for the free onsite water station.
– Share your WOW experiences with us on social media using the official hashtag:#WOWfestSD
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHOWS
LAS QUINCEAÑERAS: This show is now located in the lot between Barracks 18 and 5/North Promenade and does require a signed waiver. Arrive early!
WRITTEN IN STONE: At Stone Brewery. Arrive early to purchase/enjoy a beverage before the show. The performance will begin promptly at the listed showtime.
IMPORTANT for HIDDEN STORIES: If you bought tickets to this show, be on the lookout for an email with a location and password!